Sunday, July 12, 2015

The 2 beings I pray can co-exist

Krishna, the scary-looking, but sweet Bombay Cat


Opie, The New Guy  
(photo is from Good Friends adoption center)


Krishna, and our beloved (and dearly missed)  Mukluk,
circa 2011 

  2 Cats for the ages ...

Mukluk, "The Conquerer Of My Heart". (lived here, May, 2011-Dec, 2014) 

 HoneyBun  "The King Of The Cats" (to me).
(lived in my house for the last 7 blessed years, 2004 to 2011, of his fabulous, 21-year life)
.........................................................................................................


 I like to think that the spirits of the great cats I have known
 hover benevolently over our heads, as I try so much to help this  
 sweet, newly-arrived boy, Opie, establish himself in the peaceful new home  he obviously craves.
=====================================
=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment